Saturday, September 7, 2013

What Do You Want 2 Read?

Hi Guys! 
I have had quite the writers block for the last few days weeks! I decided that this was enought and I want to reach out to you, since you read my blog, and ask you what you would like to see! So what is it?
 Flood the comments with ideas please!! 
I have a few blog posts in store that I will post soon so stay posted :)


I also want to remind me of my social media and then especially my TUMBLR and PINTEREST, I love scrolling down them and post my ideas and see others. I also want some blogs to follow so please feel free to leave your links down below (with the ideas of what you want to see on my blog :P)! 

Talking about followers, I have been gaining a few! Thank you for following! 
People are also requesting a follow back from me and I am sure to follow everyone back, just let me know about your follow in the comments :)

I guess this is it for now, toodle-oo!



2 comments:

  1. As I love your blog I have nominated you for the Liebster Award http://kelley261293.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination-1-from-emily.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done one but maybe i'll do another one! :D Thanks for nominating me!

      Delete