Monday, September 23, 2013

15 WEIRD QUESTIONS TAG!


Hey guys! Here's a little fun tag for you all! This is actually a Youtube tag, but I want to do it so now it's a blog tag! Hah :) So heeeeere we go:


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Hmmm, I don't really have a nickname :( How boring!

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I can't fall a sleep if my toes are not covered! lol 

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I really hate band-aids! Especially used ones but I don't really think that is weird because they are totally disgusting! 

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
I SECRETLY love to blast One Direction.



5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people sit to close to me and are always touching me slightly again and again, I hate that! And also when people don't close the toilet when they are at my house!

What's one of your nervous habits?
I do this really weird thing with my hands which is impossible to describe!

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left side, I think ;)

What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I had a huge cuddly bear who's name was "Birna" wich is the name for a female bear in my language. :)

9. What’s the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I have only gone to starbucks on time in my whole life because we don't have them where I live, but when I had it I ordered Tripple Caramel Frappochino and it was SOOOO good! I can't wait to have the opurtunity to have some more! YUM

My one and only Frappochino!

#10. What’s the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Take of my makeup before I go to sleep! I usually do it but sometimes, too often, i don't.


11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from it. 

12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
No, I don't really think so... haha 

13. What’s your favorite ‘comfort food’/food thats ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
Chocolate! Who doesn't love chocolate! I also really like pizza!!

14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
This one is kinda hard since English is not my native language, but then again I say Oh My God really often haha.

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
I ACTUALLY often just sleep in my underwear, but when it's cold I sleep in my Angry Birds pajama pants and a oversized T-Shirt.

Thanks for reading, I would love to hear some of your answers! 
And since this is a tag, I TAG ALL OF YOU!






2 comments: